B. Deemer Gallery is located in Louisville's historic Crescent Hill neighborhood and was established in 1990. More than 40 living artists are represented by the Gallery. The types of work offered include paintings on canvas, panels and paper, watercolors and pastels.
B. Deemer Gallery is a member of the Louisville's Visual Arts Network aka "LOOK" and is listed in the Art in America Magazine Guide to Galleries and Artists.
In addition to providing clients with fine art, the Gallery is dedicated to assisting in presentation and care of the art through its highly respected custom framing department. We offer experienced professional advice in the proper preservation care and appropriate design of your custom framing choices. Whether you are custom framing photographs, contemporary art, portraits or period pieces, we have a vast number of options and prices to choose from. Our custom framing department uses proper archival and reversible custom picture framing methods and materials so the art will be less subject to fading, staining and acid burn which can cause irreparable damage to artwork. Whatever you are custom framing, we ensure that it will not only look its very best,but the integrity of your artwork is preserved as well.
Our extensive custom picture frame moulding selection includes:
· Hand-carved and finished Karat gold period styles with classic detail, which can be modified to meet your custom picture framing specifications.
· Hand finished solid hardwood custom picture frames; natural (oiled) or stained finishes
· Lacquered veneer custom picture frames with inlay detail
· Welded corner steel, raw with weld slub joints or finely etched finishes
· Custom picture frames covered with your choice of leathers with custom tooling and hardware details
· Modern cap and canvas float frames
· Solid acrylic custom picture frames in clear, frosted or patterned styles in your choice of color
· Acrylic box custom picture frame
Specialty custom picture framing mat details:
· French lines with hand painted watercolor wash or marbled paper bands
· Fillet inserts
· Painted or gilded beveled edges
· Upholstered linen, silk or cotton mats and liners